27 March 2015

Friday Favorites: Spring Pastels

Happy Friday everyone! Well we made if through the first full week of spring; although it sure hasn't felt like it.  Even though the weather has not been the best here in the Northeast, I have been dreaming of spring and pastel colors all week!  My favorite clothing season is definitely fall, but I love all the colors that come with spring collections.  It gives me the opportunity to experiment with colorful outfits and new textures.  Here are some of the items I have been lusting over this week:



1. JCrew jeweled statement necklace // 2.Chicwish midi lace skirt // 3. Zara city bag // 4. Vince Nude peep-toe booties // 5. JCrew mint Carrie Cami // 6. Kate Spade jeweled earrings via Saks Fifth Avenue // 7. H&M Textured wool coat

6 comments:

  1. Love that skirt!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty picks! Love the coat and earrings

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring pastels are always my favorite!! I really love everything you've picked out but if I had to choose a favorite... I am pretty obsessed with the Kate Spade earrings!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top and the bag too! And those heels are gorgeous and so is that bracelet. Lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Spring colors too! In my opinion, there's always room for some pastels in all seasons. (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blush jacket from H&M. The green tank is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete