07 July 2014

Summer To-Do List


With summer vastly approaching the mid-mark, I realized that between all the weddings, graduation parties and nights out on the town, I haven't had time to do all of things I really want to with my summer months.  Residing in the North East, we only get a handful of sunny, warm days a year. It's important to soak up all the sunshine possible with outdoor activities.

I don't know what it is about summer, but it seems like they are so sacred and special.  It's like you want to take advantage of every last second it has to offer, wasting not a single drop.  One of my favorite things about summer is that there is always something to do, and there is no room for boredom.  The best part of moving to Philadelphia is that I am only an hour away from plopping my butt on a beach chair and sticking my feet in the sand.  I will never have an excuse to be bored when the shore is only a short trip up the expressway.

With so many things to do, and so little time, I decided I needed to compile a list of all the things I want to do or get done this summer, and quickly begin planning when I can check them off my list. Here is a list of all the things I want to get done.  I encourage you to do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment