15 April 2015

How 2 Style: Boyfriend Jeans


I absolutely love boyfriend jeans!  They are definitely on my list of investment pieces.  Revolveclothing.com has such a great variety and definitely has some of the best options out there.  If you are look for the perfect pair of distressed boyfriend denim, Revolve is guaranteed to deliver to you the perfect pair.  I have also found some great pairs at places like Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle (channel your inner high-school self).

  I love that you can dress  boyfriend jeans up or dress them down to fit almost any occasion.  I also love the fact they are super comfortable and stylish.  I really hope that they never go out of style.


Probably the most common way I dress boyfriend jeans is by keeping it casual.  Slip on a pair of black loafers and style with a rock tee.  Perfect the look by add some gold jewelry and a fedora for the perfect go-to look!  I fringe bag is a must if you want to pull off the whole "rocker" look.

Even though boyfriend jeans tend to be more casual, you can dress them up.  I love adding feminine details like a lace top and blush handbag to give a softer look to an otherwise edgier jean.  Complete with pearls and strappy heals and you have the perfect date night look!


Probably my all-time favorite way to style boyfriend jeans is with a v-neck, heals and a blazer.  I love the care-free vibe this look gives off while looking well put-together.  Of course, you will need to pair with some dainty gold jewelry and brown leather satchel to get that "Jennifer Anistan", girl-next-door look.

6 comments:

  1. These are all great looks! I wish I could wear boyfriend jeans to work, because you can totally dress them up! And while I continually push traditional business casual dress/professional dress at work, I just don't feel comfortable wearing them there...although I would totally dress them up for an event.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all 3 looks! I can't choose my favorite one!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't found a pair of boyfriend jeans that I love on me but the way you styled it......I am so intrigued! Love all 3 looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to look #2 and #3! I love both of these and have been dying to recreate them but I haven't been able to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that look good on me! Such great looks though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE look two! I'm a such for all things blush. Boyfriend jeans are the best for comfy weekends too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been loving boyfriend jeans lately, and all of these outfits are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete