27 January 2015

Cozy knits + faux leather






 Sweater - Loft // Leggings - Nordstrom // Mid-calf boots - Kohls (similar) // Infinity plaid scarf - hand sewn by yours truly // midi rings - BP. via Nordstrom // single bar ring - BP. via Nordstrom

I love that cozy knit sweaters are in right now.  They are so comfortable, warm and stylish.  I love that this one from Loft is a little longer, too.  It goes perfect with a pair of faux leather leggings, or really any pair of leggings.  With the cold temps and extreme temperatures, I prefer to be warm and comfortable, and this is the perfect outfit for curling up next to a fire.  As much as I cannot wait for spring, I have to say, I will truly miss these cozy cable knit sweaters of winter.


12 comments:

  1. Cute sweater and love the scarf with it

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cozy! Love your nail polish color, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially that scarf!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your faux leather leggings. They look great against the softer texture of that sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great plaid scarf! It's perfect with that sweater. Cozy and cute! :)
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater looks so cozy! And you can never go wrong with faux leather! Definitely a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a nice long sweater and leggings! Plus totally loving your nails! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweater! Sweaters like this are my favorite in the winter!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely and amazing outfit. The scarf is one of my favourite prints.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this combo, so perfect for this time of year!

    P.S. I have an awesome cash giveaway up on W&R, hope you'll check it out!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look, love the scarf & i've been looking for a pair of leather pants!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete