09 December 2014

Holiday Party Look



Holiday parties are right around the corner.  I only have a couple this year, but of course I want to look my best for each one.  One of the best parts of shopping for a fancy holiday look is that you get to load up on sparkles, metallics and fringe, and I did just that for my holiday look.  I purchased this fringe skirt from Express a few weeks ago, and I have been dying to wear it ever since!  I thought it would go great with this metallic top I had in my closet.  I wanted to pair it with a blazer so that the outfit would be sophisticated enough for my holiday work party, so I paired it with this fabulous Loft, leather sleeve blazer.  Lastly, I topped off the look with some fun, sparkly accessories and fun, animal print pumps.  This was by far one of my favorite looks to put together!








Top - Express (similar, similar) // Blazer - Loft (similar) // Skirt - Express (sold out but similar) // Pumps - Moda via DSW // Earrings - Charming Charlie (similar) // Bracelet - Express (similar) // Clutch - DSW

15 comments:

  1. Your skirt is simply amazing! Love the look!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! The earrings are gorgeous as well! Great post!

    xoxo
    lawfullysassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love this look!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love those earrings and that skirt! IT's such a perfect look!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I wanted that skirt from express! Now seeing it on you, I regret not getting it. Your outfit is fantastic! I love how you paired everything together.

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look . The skirt is so cute. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You holiday party look is stunning! I can't get enough of sparkles this holiday season!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect outfit for a holiday get together. I love that you chose darker colors and still made them fun and flirty with the accessories. Sometimes black can look blah, but this look is perfect! (:

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that skirt! So cute and stylish!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love the outfit

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog when done.

    xx
    Ly♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your skirt so much! This is such a great holiday look! I totally agree that this is the time of year when metallics are fair game!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your look!

    Keep inspiring :D

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. obviously this one is a stunning party look. I am loving your choice . This dresses and other accessories are really too fashionable and rocking. I wish to have a look and outfit like yours. I usualy like short white dresses for parties.

    ReplyDelete